1. On items claimed to have a factory defect, customers shall report this within seven (7) days from the date of the invoice. The issue must be emailed to email@example.com and a KwanCorp After Sales will provide instructions on the matter.
2. Only items deemed defective by KwanCorp After Sales Team can be returned or exchanged. Replacement or exchange due to change of mind is not allowed.
3. In event of pull-out or follow-up deliveries, end-user shall shoulder 70% of the agreed delivery fee. This also includes LBC and Store pick-ups.
4. A credit note with a validity of three (3) months will be issued for the returned products under Shop Warranty Replacement. In cases where the customer’s choice of replacements item(s) is not available. If given that the unit is proven faulty, the exchange of purchased items will be allowed within three (3) days from the date of physical diagnosis conducted by an accredited technician (e.g., items purchased on January 1 will be permitted to be exchange in full purchase value to another item until January 3). In the event of sudden price drop within the three-day exchange period, the returned item will be valued at the current list price. Items exchange beyond the three-day period will be charged a restocking fee of five percent (5%) within the first week additional five percent (5%) per week for the succeeding weeks (i.e., 10% on the second week, 15% on the third week up to maximum percentage of 30%). in the event of a price increase computations will be done on the original purchase price.
Kwan Corp reserves the right to cancel any order(s) received for any of the following reasons:
- System error
- In the event of system error, order/s may be cancelled automatically. Payment will be refunded within 2 to 5 working days.
- Stock Discrepancies
- Fraudulent activities
- Other instances that is beyond the control of Kwan Corp
In case of dispute, the Kwan Corp management decision will prevail.
For any cancellation concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org