Kingston SSD M.2 NVMe A2000 1TB PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4
The A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD from Kingston is an affordable storage solution with impressive performance at read/write speeds of up to 2,200/2,000 MB/s. The A2000 delivers 3x the performance of a SATA-SSD – with faster charging times, less power consumption and less heat generation. The A2000 SSD was developed especially for beginners, specialized system manufacturers, DIY system manufacturers and those who want to upgrade their PC. With a one-sided, slim M.2 design, the A2000 delivers its full potential when installed in an Ultrabook or small form factor PC (SFF) system.
Available storage capacities of 250GB–1TB that meet your system requirements. The A2000 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection with 256-bit XTS AES hardware-based encryption and enables independant software vendors to use TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions such as Symantec™, McAfee™, WinMagic® and others. The A2000 also has built-in support for eDrive, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
- NVMe PCIe performance at a fraction of the cost — the A2000 is a cost-effective solution with impressive read/write speeds of up to 2,200/2,000 MB/s.
- Complete Security Suite — Protect and secure your data with Kingstons self-encrypting drive.
- Optimal systems — ideal for Ultrabooks and small form factor PC (SFF) systems.
- Different storage capacities — Setup your PC with up to 1TB
Highlights & Details
- 1 TB storage capacity
- NVMe PCIe performance at a fraction of the cost
- Supports a complete security suite (TCG Opal, XTS-AES 256-bit, eDrive)
- Ideal for Ultrabooks and Small Form Factor PC (SFF) systems
- This text is machine translated.
I. Warranty Terms and & Conditions:
- Laptops found suffered from hardware defect within seven (7) of purchase are granted for Shop Warranty Replacement depending on the availability and subject to the terms of Section II and Section III-4
- For Smartphones warranty, please proceed to the smartphone brand’s accredited Service Center.
- BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS will be performed incase any concern arises within seven (7) days of purchase.
- After seven (7) days of purchase, if given the chance the issue still persists after BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS, Kwan Corporation will provide service center locations and their contacts details for Tier 2 level support.
II. Warranty does not cover the following:
- All physical damages including but not limited to: electrical overstress (EOS) or “over-clocking”, bent pins, melted wires, circuit board cut traces, blown metal links, corrosion, due to accumulated dirt/moisture or insect/rodent urine, improper assembly, poor care, scratches, damages during transport, water damage, or damages caused by natural disasters.
- Free or promotional items.
- Loss of personal data or transport costs.
- Products with defaced or altered serial numbers and warranty stickers or any alteration, modification, repairs made by a 3rd
- LCD monitors with less than 5 dead pixels(bright/dark) are not eligible for warranty claims unless the product offers a Zero Bright Dot (ZBD)
- Any software related problems.
III. Warranty Claims & Warranty Process
- Kwan Corporation has a designated team to cater concerns post purchase. Kindly refer to https://www.facebook.com/kwancorpas/.
- Kwan Corp After Sales Team will provide a fill-up form to be fulfilled by the end-user for added information and to further address the concern
- In event of pull-out or follow-up deliveries, end-user shall shoulder 70% of the agreed delivery fee. This also includes LBC and Store pick-ups
- A credit note with a validity of three (3) months will be issued for the returned products under Shop Warranty Replacement. In cases where the customer’s choice of replacements item(s) is not available.
- Only items with complete boxes, manual, and in pristine condition will be accepted for exchange. Software is not allowed for sales return.
- The company reserves the rights to decline any returns after deemed necessary subject to the terms of Section II
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.