Incredible JBL Sound with a Dazzling Light Show
Huge sound, dazzling lights and unbelievable power set this speaker apart from the crowd. The JBL PartyBox 310 packs a full party into a transportable, splashproof sound machine like no other. Turn up your favorite playlists anywhere, from get-togethers at home to dance parties on the beach. Bring big party vibes with 240 watts of JBL Pro Sound and a synced light show that grooves to the beat. Plug in and keep the fun going all night or wheel over to the campfire and take advantage of its impressive 18-hour battery life. Start a party with the JBL PartyBox 310.
- Transducer: 2x 6.5 in (176mm) woofers + 2x 2.5 in (65 mm) tweeters
- Output power: 240W RMS
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 20 KHz (-6 dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ＞80dBA
- Power Supply: 100 – 240V – 50/60Hz
- Standby power consumption: < 2 W with BT connecting; < 0.5 W without BT connecting
What's in the box?
- 1 x JBL Party Speaker 310
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Safety Sheet
- 1 x AC Power Code (AC Plug varies by Region)
I. Warranty Terms and & Conditions:
- Laptops found suffered from hardware defect within seven (7) of purchase are granted for Shop Warranty Replacement depending on the availability and subject to the terms of Section II and Section III-4
- For Smartphones warranty, please proceed to the smartphone brand’s accredited Service Center.
- BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS will be performed incase any concern arises within seven (7) days of purchase.
- After seven (7) days of purchase, if given the chance the issue still persists after BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS, Kwan Corporation will provide service center locations and their contacts details for Tier 2 level support.
II. Warranty does not cover the following:
- All physical damages including but not limited to: electrical overstress (EOS) or “over-clocking”, bent pins, melted wires, circuit board cut traces, blown metal links, corrosion, due to accumulated dirt/moisture or insect/rodent urine, improper assembly, poor care, scratches, damages during transport, water damage, or damages caused by natural disasters.
- Free or promotional items.
- Loss of personal data or transport costs.
- Products with defaced or altered serial numbers and warranty stickers or any alteration, modification, repairs made by a 3rd
- LCD monitors with less than 5 dead pixels(bright/dark) are not eligible for warranty claims unless the product offers a Zero Bright Dot (ZBD)
- Any software related problems.
II. Warranty Claims & Warranty Process
- Kwan Corporation has a designated team to cater concerns post purchase. Kindly refer to https://www.facebook.com/kwancorpas/.
- Kwan Corp After Sales Team will provide a fill-up form to be fulfilled by the end-user for added information and to further address the concern
- In event of pull-out or follow-up deliveries, end-user shall shoulder 70% of the agreed delivery fee. This also includes LBC and Store pick-ups
- A credit note with a validity of three (3) months will be issued for the returned products under Shop Warranty Replacement. In cases where the customer’s choice of replacements item(s) is not available.
- Only items with complete boxes, manual, and in pristine condition will be accepted for exchange. Software is not allowed for sales return.
- The company reserves the rights to decline any returns after deemed necessary subject to the terms of Section II